Before we start, you must read this information about KingRoot.
What is KingRoot?
According to their Website it says that Kingroot is a root tool for “lazy people” who just want to get root access,but don’t want to flash any third party Recovery into their lovely device. It can work on almost all device from Android 2.x – 5.0. Working of KingRoot based on system exploit.
The most suitable Root strategy will be deployed from cloud to your device according to your ROM information. So, it’s necessary to keep net connection during root process.
By using KingRoot App your data like Photos, Videos, Music, Files, etc..will be not affected.
Remember, By rooting your device you will void your warranty.
How to use Kingroot?
Download first the KingRoot app here.
Open KingRoot app.
- Once, it launched you will be able to see this :
- Tap the Lock Button to start the root process.
- Now, KingRoot start the process to root your device.
- Wait for a few minutes, and you will now able to see the Big green check, it means your device is rooted successfully.
YOU MAY ASK :
What will Happen if you Root your Android Phone?
- You can install and flash a custom ROM or custom Kernel to your android device.
- It helps you to install Incompatible apps, and unlock the hidden features of your phone.
- Blocked annoying ads in any App.
- Backup your Phone Instantly.
- Boost your Android Phone Speed and Battery.
- You can control your Device.